Visitor Info & Parking
- Middle Street - two, midway down the street
- The Oval - one
- Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, 32 Elm Street
- TD Bank, 57 South Street
- Cumberland Farms, 142 Nashua St
- Rite Aid, 15 Mont Vernon Street
- Town Hall – 3rd floor near elevator
- Middle Street – Port-a-potties located at end of Middle Street, corner of School Street (near Fire Station).
- Community House Lawn area - Port-a-potties on Elm St.
- Emerson Park – Port-a-potties
- Town Hall – On the ground level, doors located on Middle St.
PARKING & TRAFFIC TIPS
PLEASE NOTE: Access through the Milford Oval will be closed to Vehicular Traffic in the East – West direction (Elm St – Nashua St) on Pumpkin Festival weekend. There will be minimal access in the North – South direction (Route 13). Please make alternate arrangements.
Handicapped parking will be provided on the Town Hall side of Nashua Street between The Oval and School Street.
Other Vehicle Admission to the Downtown/Oval Area is by PERMIT ONLY
- Friday 10/11 – 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday 10/12 - 9:30 am to 9:30 pm
- ·Sunday 10/13 - 9:30 am till 4:30 pm
There will be NO THROUGH TRAFFIC ALLOWED – NASHUA ST. TO ELM ST. - DETOURS WILL BE POSTED
Per the Milford Police Department - Nashua Street westerly will be detoured at Clinton Street for all traffic. At Nashua Street and Franklin Street the road is closed and the detour will be onto Franklin Street. CUMBERLAND FARMS will be open.
Per the Milford Police Department - Starting at 5 pm Friday 10-11-19 to 3 pm Sunday 10-13-19 there will be no parking allowed on Franklin and High Streets - these streets will be posted
There is minimal parking downtown. Please pay close attention to parking and signage. The Milford Police Department will be issuing tickets for illegal parking.
SHUTTLE BUS HOURS - High School & Middle School:
Fri. Oct 11th from 4:15 pm - 9:30 pm (Middle School only)
Sat. Oct 12th from 9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sun. Oct 13th from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Free and plentiful parking is available at the Milford High School, 100 West Street, and at the adjacent Milford Middle School, 33 Osgood Road. Free Shuttle Buses will be running throughout the festival.
Friday, 10/11 - After 4 pm parking available at Milford Middle School only, 33 Osgood Road, Milford, NH. Shuttle Bus transportation available 4:15 pm-9:30 pm.
Saturday, 10/12 – 9 am parking available at Milford Middle School and Milford High School, 100 West Street, Milford, NH. Shuttle Bus transportation available 9:30 am-9:30 pm.
Sunday, 10/13 – 9 am parking available at Milford Middle School and Milford High School. Shuttle Bus transportation available 9:30 am-3:30 pm.
Note: Two Shuttle Bus stops—one at Milford Middle School circle on Osgood Road, the other in front of Milford High School entrance on West Street side. Shuttle buses will run continually throughout the weekend, with drop off/ pick up at the festival at the Bales School.
Additional parking - All days - Parking only - NOT on the Shuttle Bus route
- Keyes Memorial Park on 45 Elm Street
- West entrance to Keyes Memorial Park at 127 Elm Street
- The Milford Police Station 19 Garden Street